Full Electric Hospital Beds
Full electric hospital beds are built with durable frames and can be customized with half or full length rails. They are height adjustable and the user can elevate their head and/or feet. Add a low air loss hospital bed mattress or over lay to optimize comfort for patients.Back
Standard Hospital Bed
The standard electric bed set up includes:
- Full Electric Low Boy Bed
- Half Rails
- 6″ Foam Mattress (Group 1)
- (350 lbs weight capacity, 36″ x 80″ sleep surface)
Bariatric Hospital Beds
Bariatric beds are designed to support patients that weight over 350 lbs. While these beds offer the same functions as standard hospital beds, they are constructed with a more durable frame and wider dimensions for optimal comfort to the user.
- Full Electric Bariatric Bed
- 600 lbs weight capacity, 42″ x 80″ sleep surface
Heavy-Duty Bariatric beds (also referred to as Big Boy Beds) are designed to support patients that weigh up to 1,000 lbs. These specialty beds can be ordered in 48″ and 54″ widths and may not be available for same day delivery. Call CareLinc for additional details.
- Full Electric Heavy-Duty Bariatric Bed
- 1,000 lbs weight capacity, 42″ x 80″ sleep surface