Philips Respironics announced that they were recalling certain models of their PAP masks due to safety issues with the magnetic closures that may affect certain medical devices.
Please see FDA communication linked HERE
Impacted masks include:
- Figure 1: Amara View Full Face Mask
- Figure 2: DreamWisp Nasal Mask
- Figure 3: DreamWear Full Face Mask
- Figure 4: Wisp and Wisp Youth Nasal Mask
- Figure 5: Therapy Mask 3100 NC/SP
Examples of the medical devices that could be affected by the magnet closures are pacemakers, magnet-controlled shunts, neurostimulators, metallic stents, etc. Please see the link for additional examples.
Fill out our form to have physical copies of the correction letter & FAQs mailed to you.