Not all face masks entirely eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection but can help prevent the spread of them. Medical grade masks are used by health care providers in treating high-risk patients. CareLinc offers some options of both medical/surgical grade masks as well as re-usable, washable face coverings for the general population.
Isolation & Surgical Mask
- Basic isolation/surgical masks with elastic ear loops provide complete protection while remaining light and comfortable.
- Yellow or blue polypropylene outer facing on masks offer a soft, fluid protection barrier while the inner facing assures comfort and breathability.
- A full-width nose-piece ensures a proper fit.
N95 Respirator Mask
- This particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles
- It is disposable and fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material
Cloth Face Mask
- Made of durable, washable and reusable cloth
- Three layers of high thread count fabric for added protection
- Water repellent outer layer, cotton inner layers are soft and breathable
- Adjustable soft cotton straps for customized fit
- 3-D design fits face for easy breathing
- Tightens quickly in the back to hold mask in place alleviating discomfort to ears
- Rests comfortably on neck when not in use
*These masks are not intended for medical use and are not approved by the U.S. FDA
Evolon Reusable Mask
Machine wash & hang dry, reuseable masks. Made in Michigan!
- Evolon® fabrics combine very good textile and mechanical properties. As with traditional
microfibers, they are soft and light but extremely strong at the same time.
- With their dense compact fiber structure, Evolon® fabrics have very good filtration properties. With internal micro-filament structure, they are very absorbent, quick-drying and breathable.
- Evolon® fabrics are washable and ideally suited for durable applications.