Finger Pulse Oximeters
Pulse oximeters are used to evaluate the oxygen status in the user. Pulse oximeters are an important tool for continuous, non-invasive monitoring of arterial blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. Patients, pilots, athletes and all kinds of people can benefit from monitoring their own SpO2 levels and practicing good breathing techniques to keep their saturation levels high.
MQ3000 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Drive Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO₂ and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Roscoe Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The Roscoe OTC Fingertip Pulse Oximeter allows you to monitor and maintain pulse and oxygen saturation levels on-the-go. Accurate and fast oxygen level and heart rate measuring technology is ideal for sports enthusiasts during strenuous activities or mountain climbing. Recommended for spot-check monitoring only. No prescription required.
- Approved for over-the-counter retail sale
- Large easy-to-read display
- Soft silicone padding for a comfortable fit
- One-button operation
- Up to 30 hours of use with batteries
- Auto-off function
- Low-battery indicator
- Manual, lanyard and two AAA alkaline batteries included
- One-year limited warranty