Enteral Feeding Pump
The feeding of liquid nutrients orally or through a tube to patients whose swallowing mechanism and/or GI tract has become impaired and nonfunctioning is known as enteral feeding. The liquid feeding formula consists of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins, and electrolytes in a solution prepared by manufacturers and prescribed by doctors and nutritionists.
Kangaroo Feeding Pumps
Covidien Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump is for people who require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing. The Covidien ePump delivers it all in one compact, simple-to-use, precision enteral feeding pump.
- Uses the MISTIC Identification System to recognize the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options as well as programmed flushing intervals to eliminate the need to manually flush tubes and sets. This allows for hydration and nutrition-programmed delivery.
- Since there is no drip chamber, the pump can be used anywhere on anyone.
- Prior programming settings can be saved for up to 72 hours.
- Monitors the presence or absence of fluid to determine the flow condition of the feeding set in order to determine if the pump is experiencing either an upstream occlusion or an empty bag.
- Attitude-independent design eliminates need for drip chamber on pump set.
- Audible alarm to indicate errors or pump set loading conditions.
- Designed with a hold feature with programmable restart and integrated handle for easy transport.
- Equipped with intuitive user interface and large, back lit LCD display with removable pole clamp and detachable power cord.
- Serial I/O port for data retrieval and software updates
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH battery pack for 15 hours of backup power
The Covidien Kangaroo Joey Enteral Pump is a compact, easy to use, option for your enteral feeding needs.
- High Waterproof Score Makes Cleaning Easy
- Rubber Overmold is Durable and Shock Resistant
- Settings can be Locked to Prevent Tampering
- Compact Size Provides Portability
- Easy to Use Interface Guides User
- 72 Hour History
Zevex Infinity Feeding Pump
Small, highly accurate and truly portable, the EnteraLite Infinity allows tube fed patients the ability to participate in daily activities, without being held back by their feeding pumps.
- Operates in any orientation
- Bolus, continuous, and intermittent feeding programs
- Selectable flow rates from 0.1 ml/hr to 600 ml/hr
- 24-hour battery
- +/- 5% accuracy