Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM)
CGM systems provide real-time, dynamic glucose info 24/7.
You can gain valuable insight about your glucose levels like rate and direction of glucose change, giving you additional understanding to proactively manage your diabetes.
No “fingersticks!” – more discreet readings and much less painful for the user!
CareLinc offers two name-brand CGM’s and our Diabetes Care Team helps verify your CGM insurance benefits!
Free shipping on your supplies!
- Check your glucose levels with a painless, one-second scan using a smartphone (or a handheld reader) and a glucose sensor worn on the back of the upper arm.
- No fingersticks (they are required for treatment decisions when you see Check Blood Glucose symbol, when symptoms do not match system readings, when you suspect readings may be inaccurate, or when you experience symptoms that may be due to high or low blood glucose.)
- Up to 14 days of sensor wear – Allows you to see trends and patterns to help better manage diabetes.
- Daily patterns: A graph showing the pattern and variability of your Sensor glucose over a typical day.
- Time in Target: Displays percentage of time your sensor glucose readings were within, above or below your Target Glucose Range
- Low Glucose Events: Shows readings lowers than 70 mg/dL (for a minimum of 15 minutes) in four different 6-hour periods of the day
- Significantly lower your A1C2! Clinically proven to reduce hypoglycemia vs blood glucose testing
- Patients with type 1 diabetes experiences 38% reduction of time in hypoglycemia and 40% nighttime reduction of time in hypoglycemia.
- Patients with type 2 diabetes experiences 43% reduction of time in hypoglycemia and 54% nighttime reduction of time in hypoglycemia.
- Dexcom CGM use is clinically proven to lower A1C, reduce hyper- and hypoglycemia, and increase time in range.
- The Dexcom G6 is FDA-permitted to make diabetes treatment decisions without confirmatory fingersticks* or calibration.
(*Fingersticks required for diabetes treatment decisions if symptoms or expectations do not match readings.)
- Customizable alerts & alarms, see your glucose numbers with just a quick glance at your smart device. Set your range to get notified when you’re too high or low.
- Share your glucose data – Use the Dexcom Share feature available in the Dexcom G6 CGM app to provide your glucose data with up to 10 followers.