Broda chairs are designed for non-ambulatory long-term care patients.Back
Midline Tilt Recliner
• Single flip down footrest with angle adjustable footplate.
• Designed for patients who don’t self- propel in the chair and need leg support
• Back rest reclines and locks. Wheels lock for patient transfers or when patient is stationary.
• Chair can be wiped off with mild cleaning detergents.
• Additional accessories available, such as Huntington’s pads
Latitude Pedal Rocker
• Enables patients to rock the chair and self-propel with their legs,
increasing mobility and independence.
• Back rest can be locked in position when rocking feature not in use. Wheels should be locked when patient stationary or transferring.
• Chair can be wiped down with mild cleaning detergents.
• Additional accessories, such as swing away footrest or wheelchair-like “MAG” attachment wheel available to maneuver and steer.
Huntington Special Padding (HSP) Package
Designed for use with Broda’s positioning chairs and to support individuals with:
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia
The Huntington’s Special Padding (HSP) includes:
- Long Shoulder Bolsters*
- Thigh Belt
- Fixed Footrest