A Barton chair provides a “no-lift” solution that is revolutionizing health care by providing a safe, comfortable and dignified method of transferring and moving non- and limited- ambulatory patients.
- Reclines to stretcher position to transfer between bed and chair
- Tilt-in-Space capability, providing pressure relief
- Fully adjustable headrest with side-support
- Unlimited reclining positions available for patient comfort
- Trendelenburg position capability
- Sturdy steal frame accommodates patients weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Overall 24 inch chair width can move through standard doorways