*Refurbished* AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP
The Airsense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine is whisper quiet and auto titrating to deliver minimal pressure needed to maintain the airway and increase comfort. It includes internal comprehensive data recording to include AHI, Leak Rate, and compliance data, with a convenient SD Card data recording option for data portability. Also included are ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, as well as automatic voltage adjustment from 110-240V. The AirSense 10 is noted for its very low failure rate. Pressure range for this CPAP device is 4cm-20cm h20.
Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data or your doctor can troubleshoot remotely and change device settings remotely. The AirSense 10 meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements for all phases of air travel, so you can safely take your device on board as carry-on luggage making it a great secondary machine!
- Includes HumidAir water chamber & ClimateLineAir heated tubing
- “Gently used” CPAP machines in inventory
- RX is required for purchasing this item
- Comes with support from our licensed respiratory therapist team
* * Eligible for purchase only as a secondary CPAP machine if previous CPAP was setup through CareLinc * *
* * Cannot be billed to insurance * *
* * FSA approved Item * *
* * No warranty offered * *
* If you are a Medicare Part B patient, an additional form may be required upon purchase.