*Refurbished* AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP
The Airsense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine is whisper quiet and auto titrating to deliver minimal pressure needed to maintain the airway and increase comfort to help you fall asleep. If you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea, and you’re looking for your first machine or a backup, you’ll find that these gently used, refurbished CPAP machines are a cost-effective alternative to a brand new CPAP machine.
These refurbished CPAP machines include internal comprehensive data recording to include AHI, Leak Rate, and compliance data, with a convenient SD Card data recording option for data portability. Also included are ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, as well as automatic voltage adjustment from 110-240V. The AirSense 10 is noted for its very low failure rate. Pressure range for this CPAP device is 4cm-20cm h20.
Using the user-friendly controls in AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data or your doctor can troubleshoot remotely and change device settings remotely. The AirSense 10 meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements for all phases of air travel, so you can safely take your device on board as carry-on luggage making it a great secondary machine!
- Includes HumidAir water chamber & ClimateLineAir heated tubing
- “Gently used” refurbished CPAP machines in inventory
- RX is required for purchasing this item
- Comes with support from our licensed respiratory therapist team
* * Eligible for purchase only as a secondary CPAP machine if previous CPAP was setup through CareLinc * *
* * Cannot be billed to insurance * *
* * FSA approved item * *
* * No warranty offered * *
* If you are a Medicare Part B patient, an additional form may be required upon purchase.
If you have any questions about our used ResMed AirSense 10 or other CPAP equipment, including compatible CPAP masks and other accessories, please contact our customer service team.