A power recliner and lift chair lets you enjoy hours of comfortable relaxation. It helps gain a sense of independence, mobility and freedom for customers with mobility limitations. They provide assistance to the customer that needs different positions because of severe arthritis of the hips or knees or other diagnosis(es) and help getting to a standing position. Customer or caregiver controls the positions of the power reclining chair for maximum comfort. Our power recliners are delivered and set up by trained delivery techs into the room specified by customer/caregiver. Delivery personnel reviews lift chair operation to be sure customer and/or caregiver understand its function.Back
MaxiComfort Cloud with Twilight
The MaxiComfort Cloud with Twilight positioning using our patent pending 3-motor cradle technology offers an array of rejuvenating options to ease the body and mind.
Twilight positioning is like no other seating system in the world.
Its many health benefits include achieving a back angle that is similar to standing, putting less pressure on the spine and reducing spinal muscle fatigue.
Our 30 degree angle takes the usual TV watching and zero gravity positions to a whole new level. Only Twilight offers a TRUE zero gravity sensation.
Prepare for an exceptional seating and recline experience!
- Featuring Patented MaxiComfort recline technology, the world’s only two motor power lift and recline chair with our adjustable active seat option.
- MaxiComfort recline options include TV Watching, Zero Gravity, Sleep, and Trendelenburg.
- Offering Autodrive with programmable memory settings (Not Available on the M26)
- Optional Power Pillow for powered head and neck comfort
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs to 500lbs
- Fits all users between 4’8″ to 6’8″
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; wood and metal
- 7 Year warranty; motor and electronics
Available in 6 sizes: Junior Petite (PR505JP), Small (PR505S), Medium (PR505M), Large (PR505L), Tall (PR505T), and 500 lbs (PR505-M26).